Model Bactron III, 12 Cu.Ft. Anaerobic Chamber, 300 Plate Capacity
The Bactron III is the newest design to join our line of anaerobic chambers. It offers all of the high-value features and essential benefits of the Bactron line. The 300 plate capacity designated incubator makes it easy to store a large number of plates, while the small chamber footprint saves valuable laboratory space.
Bactron systems have airtight construction of stainless steel and rigid Plexiglas for unobstructed vision and integrity. The patented cuffs form a comfortable seal around the operator's arms permitting bare hand manipulation of plates and specimens inside the working chamber, making work more comfortable and efficient.
Chamber atmosphere circulates through a condensate controller then through a catalyst, which removes any trace amounts of oxygen. High relative humidity is maintained while condensate moisture is removed without the unnecessary desiccants, which can dehydrate media and samples. Each unit contains an integral vacuum pump to provide rapid evacuation of air from the air lock module for replacement by an inert gas mixture.
Unlike many anaerobic chamber manufacturers, the Shellab Bactron chambers have full third party verified safety compliance certificates. We meet EN61010, UL61010 and Can/CSA61010 standards.
Installation is included with purchase. In addition, every purchase of a Bactron system in the USA includes an operator training workshop in anaerobic bacteriology and use of the system.
- Ergonomic Arm Port Doors - based on our patented teardrop shaped BacBasic armport doors, this new design lets you reach all areas in the chamber with comfort and ease
- Control Panel Layout - functions are logically grouped together to make chamber operations more user-friendly
- Catalyst Design - new ergonomic handle makes changing out your catalyst easier than ever
- Component Upgrades - new digital vacuum gauge and more reliable pressure sensor make viewing and changing setpoints a breeze
- Anatox Fan Accessory - removes volatile fatty acids and sulfur compounds to extend the life of your palladium catalyst as well as toxic and corrosive compounds that can shorten the life of electronic components (see part number 9490578)
The following items are included as standard equipment with every SHEL LAB Bactron System:
- Vacuum Pump
- Interior Electrical Outlet
- Sleeve Assembly with Medium Cuff
- AMG Regulator
- Training Workshop (USA only)
- 24 Month Limited Warranty
A gas supply must be purchased separately. The stand shown in the picture is sold separately.
220V units are available as well. Please contact Sheldon Manufacturing, Inc. for information about purchasing a 220V Bactron III-2.
Download our List of Useful Accessories for easier workflow and improved efficiency with the Bactron series of anaerobic chambers.
Have questions about any of our SHEL LAB Bactron units? Visit our Bactron FAQ page, or Contact Us.